Why Choose This Machine?
As the 7 metre is the smallest in regard of its overall reach and the payload it can carry, this type of machine would be very much suited to smaller projects around the Bristol area that do not need the reach or have the required budget to hire some of the larger Telehandler units.
- Smallest reach Telehandler that RE Plant offer.
- Suitable for jobs that do not need a significant amount of reach.
- Could also be used for small house building projects.
- Make – JCB
- Model – 541-70
- Lift Height – 7 metres
- Width Of Telehandler – 2.33 metres
- Height Of Telehandler – 2.49 metres
- Length Of Telehandler (Excluding Forks) – 4.99 metres
- Weight Of Telehandler – 7850kg