When choosing a Plant Hire Company to solve your needs it’s important to choose one that is reliable and prompt to act whatever the time or conditions. RE Plant Hire have been providing solutions to the Manufacturing & Engineering Sector for over 40 years. All our drivers are CPCS Certified and carry all their certification with them at all times, which gives them easier access to some of the more difficult sites to gain entry to (i.e M.O.D., Tata etc.).
- HIAB’s come equipped with Fly-jib that can reach up to 116ft.
- Quick to act, even last minute.
- Site visits can be arranged for more challenging jobs.
- RE Plant employees are all trained in the appropriate Health and Safety procedures.
- Get professional guidance.
- RE Plant Hire driver takes full control of the lift.
- Paperwork and Risk Assessments are also produced by RE Plant staff.
- Almost no work has to be done on your part, RE Plant take care of everything.
Heavy lifting HIAB
The main benafits of hiring a hiab from RE Plant for heavy lifts would simply be its versatility. RE Plant hiab lorries are also able to work inside factories with restricted height, this allows your objects to be carried out rather than running the risk of manual handling. Also if your heavy object weighs over 13 ton and needs only to be lifted a small distance or onto the back of a lorry a tandem lift can be offered.
- Palfinger crane used for heavy lifting.
- Hiab able to lift heavy loads up to 13 ton (depending on radius).
- Option of using webbing straps to prevent possibility of damage to fragile objects
Rather than hiring an artic lorry and crane, RE Plant offer the solution by means of just one hiab to lift and transport your wide load objects to anywhere around the UK.
- Able to carry wide loads up to .
- RE Plant work alongside police when loads exceed 9ft 6.
- Able to transport and install your wide load objects.
- Three days notification is needed when wide load objects are to be transported
Long reach crane
When it comes to lifting materials onto the top of buildings or over obstacles on construction projects, you need both a specialized crane and knowledgeable and competent driver. RE Plant Hire have in its fleet several long reach cranes, the longest of which is able to reach 35 meters away. This has major benefits when you need materials lifting and shifted onto tall buildings.