Why Choose RE Plant Hire?
When choosing a Plant Hire Company it’s important to choose one that is reliable and prompt to act whatever the time or conditions. RE Plant Hire have provided house building solutions for almost fifty years and strive to give you the best service and equipment possible, providing the best drivers that get the job done quickly and most of all to a high standard for your customers.
- Quick to act, even last minute.
- Site visits can be arranged for more challenging jobs.
- RE Plant Hire employees are all trained in the appropriate Health and Safety procedures.
- Hire starts when vehicle leaves RE Plant Hire’s Depot and ends when vehicle returns.
- Minimum of four hours hire for each job.
Organising a HIAB Company to complete a lift for you shouldn’t be a stressful experience, let RE Plant Hire organise, plan and execute the job without draining your time or resources. A Contract Lift does this, allowing Site Managers to concentrate on more pressing issues.
- All paperwork is done for you.
- Banksman / Rigger Slinger is included in price.
- Site visit prior to job is also included in the hire.
- HIAB extras / attachments such as Fly-jib and Truss Rack can be included.
- Appointed person included and takes full control of lift.
Roof Truss Installation
The benefits of hiring a HIAB from RE Plant Hire to complete a Roof Truss installation would simply be its versatility, allowing it to carry materials to the location of the lift and then complete the job within the time restrictions. This then coincides with the level of service you get from RE Plant, reliable and prompt so the job gets done with as little stress or time as possible but still to the highest standard.
- Total HIAB Crane reach (including Fly-jib) 116ft.
- Experienced, fully trained driver included (Banksman / Rigger Slinger included for Contract Lifts).
- Trusses & materials can be transported around site via truss carrier (rack).
- Able to fit into tight spaces.
- All HIAB’s have digital control, this allows driver to work alongside carpenters.
The Safer Way of Installing Roof Trusses
As all the HIAB’s with RE Plant Hire come with remote control, this means that the driver/operator can stand alongside the tradesman/carpenter at the point of installation. The benefits of this being from a safety prospective, communication. Having the operator at ground level at the point of install can be dangerous and could result in serious injury. Having the operator near the tradesman also allows them to help the tradesman and can usually result in the job being carried out quicker than first anticipated
With a fleet of HIAB’s specifically designed for long reach, RE Plant Hire can efficiently install roof, floor or structural beams so your projects are made sure to be kept on track with no delays.
- Beams can be installed prior to Roof Trusses.
- Depending on design spec of house, Beams can be installed by RE Plant Hire on several levels.
- Able to install several types of Beams, these include Concrete, Steel and Wood.
- Fly jib is used to maximize the reach of the HIAB Crane to 35 metres.
With nine highly versatile HIAB’s in the RE Plant Hire fleet, which are specifically designed for long reach, RE Plant are able to lift other types of materials prior to Chimney installation. This could include Trusses and Beams.
RE Plant Hire have been installing dormers onto houses around the UK for a considerable number of years and use specialised lifting equipment and techniques to reduce any sort of damage to your fragile structure.
- 3 ton webbing straps used for lift.
- Carpenters are able to fix dormers into position with minimum effort.
- Easily install dormers into three or even four storey house.
All HIAB lorries at RE Plant are more than capable of lifting and transporting heavy containers up to thirty two foot in length and also stairs and landings. A fall-arrest system is also used by our drivers as this prevents the chance of a serious injury occurring by falling from height.
- Able to lift Containers that are full of equipment.
- RE Plant Hire driver can assist when dismantling stairs and landings.
- Can stack and de-stack site Welfare Units.
- Fall-arrest system is used at all times for safely stacking and de-stacking.
JCB Telehandler Hire
Reliability is our highest concern when hiring equipment to you, that is why RE Plants’ fleet of telehandlers are kept up to date and rigorously safety tested before leaving for your site. With the option of delivery to any site around the South Wales region, the process of hiring a telehandler is kept as easy and stress free as possible.
- Range of models available, from 12 metre up to 17 metre.
- Delivery to any site around the South Wales area.
- New models of JCB for maximum reliability.
- Range of attachments available if required.
Brick Transport & Storage South Wales
With this year projected to be busy for UK house builders, the need for sites to have materials when they need it is vital to a successful project. Sites which can not accept bricks when you purchase them is a real issue, RE Plant Hire solve this by offering it’s Customers a place to securely store you bricks prior to transport to site. RE Plant also offer specialist vehicles to deliver your bricks as and when your site needs them, offering you a solution when storing your Thermalite or Common Bricks.
- HIAB able to carry up to 22 packs of bricks.
- Brick grab attachment available for loading and offloading safely.
- Store your bricks at RE Plant Hire before delivery. More Info .
- HIAB equipped with drawbar trailer for offloading on sites with tight access.
The drawbar trailer combination is the perfect solution for carrying bricks to sites where access is an issue, with the ability of dropping the trailer outside site and delivering a load from the lorry bed first before transferring the load from the trailer, this would be a much more practical vehicle to use for multi drop on sites that do not have much room for large vehicles to manoeuvre.