Who Should Hire This?
If you’re looking for a versatile machine that can both lift and shift materials within confined spaces and at long reach then a HIAB would meet you needs entirely. It’s hard to specify what a HIAB crane can lift as it could be almost anything within the weight restrictions, fan enclosures (pictured above) to garden sheds even.
- Experienced driver included.
- Total crane reach including fly jib – 35.55 metres (116ft)
- Able to shift materials on lorry bed from one end of site to the other before lift.
- Able to fit into tight spaces, even streets around the Cardiff area.
- All HIAB cranes are remote control for ease of operation and safety
- Lift up to 220kg at 116ft or 1270kg at 82ft.
- Lift up to 13ton without fly-jib attachment.
- All paperwork and risk assessments can be done if need be.
Worried About Ground Protection?
As a HIAB can weigh in excess of 25 ton passing over ground that is soft can cause significant damage, this is why RE Plant provide Trakmats that help distribute weight and keep your ground looking good. Each Trakmat is 2440mm by 1220mm and have an anti slip surface so pedestrians are also able to use the mats in the event of a lift process. The price of hiring these mats would be subject to the amount of mats needed for the job, if unsure RE Plant can offer you a site visit.