What Is A Contract Lift?
A Contract Lift is simply a job that requires no work on your part, prior to the job an RE Plant Hire representative will attend site and will complete a risk assessment of the job for you. An experienced RE Plant HIAB driver will then take full control and responsibility of the lift process from start to finish.
- Used when jobs need professional guidance.
- All paperwork is done for you.
- Risk assessment is carried out by an experienced RE Plant Hire employee.
- You need not worry as RE Plant Hire do all the necessary work and preparation.
- Hire starts when vehicle leaves RE Plant Depot and ends when vehicle returns to Depot.
- Minimum of four hours hire for a Contract Lift
Do You Need A Contract Lift?
From time to time you will be faced with a tricky or dangerous job, for instance tight spaces or awkward shaped objects to lift. You don’t want to be worrying about risks or dangers, you just want the job to be done no stress, no hassle, a Contract Lift solves this. Professional advice is given prior to the job commencing, along with written risk assessments and diagrams of exactly how the job will be completed, let RE Plant Hire worry about the risks and paperwork, have a Contract Lift.