Why Choose a HIAB Tractor Unit?
With a shorter body length than a standard rigid 6 or 8 wheel HIAB, the tractor unit HIAB is a much more appropriate vehicle for sites that have limited space or access issues. RE Plant Hire realize that every site is different, that’s why the Company offer it’s customers a choice of HIAB’s that can provide solutions to almost any lift.
- Short body length, perfect for jobs where access space is limited.
- Fitted with winch for vertical lifts.
- Fly Jib available to maximize reach to 30 meters.
- Drawbar trailer can be coupled to carry up to 17300 kgs.
- Vehicle Length: 29ft
- Minimum of four hours hire for each job.
Compared to a Standard 6 Wheel HIAB
As RE Plant hire’s tractor unit is around 20% shorter than any other 6 or 8 wheel HIAB it can be used much more effectively on rural B roads and city centres where space is restricted. Fitted with a FASSI 660 crane, it is able to lift 3000 kgs at 16 metres and 700 kgs at 26 metres. Winch can also be doubled to lift a max of 4 tonne.
Drawbar can be coupled to increase payload