Roof Truss Installation
- Total HIAB Crane reach (including Fly-jib) 116ft.
- Experienced, fully trained driver included (Banksman / Rigger Slinger included for Contract Lifts).
- Trusses & materials can be transported around site via truss carrier (rack).
- Able to fit into tight spaces.
- All HIAB’s have digital control, this allows driver to work alongside carpenters.
Why Use A HIAB For Roof Truss Installation?
The benefits of hiring a HIAB from RE Plant Hire to complete a Roof Truss installation would simply be its versatility, allowing it to carry materials to the location of the lift and then complete the job within the time restrictions. This then coincides with the level of service you get from RE Plant, reliable and prompt so the job gets done with as little stress or time as possible but still to the highest standard.
The Safer Way of Installing Roof Trusses
As all the HIAB’s with RE Plant Hire come with remote control, this means that the driver/operator can stand alongside the tradesman/carpenter at the point of installation. The benefits of this being from a safety prospective, communication. Having the operator at ground level at the point of install can be dangerous and could result in serious injury. Having the operator near the tradesman also allows them to help the tradesman and can usually result in the job being carried out quicker than first anticipated.