- RE Plant offer a no obligation quote.
- Repairs can be carried out to both the interior and exterior of unit.
- RE Plant pick up and drop off your container at a suitable time for you.
- Experienced professionals carry out container refurbishment.
What RE Plant Can Offer You
No Obligation Quote – RE Plant can arrange a site visit with yourselves to gather a list of criteria that needs to be carried out on your container, the criteria will be then priced up and a accurate costing for the entire job will be issued.
Arrange Pickup – Your container will be picked up by one of our HIAB vehicles and to a time suitable for you.
Store Your Container At Our Depot – Your container will be storred at RE Plant’s secure depot in Port Talbot, if your in-between projects RE Plant also offer storage of your container until your new site is ready for accommodation.
Refurbish To Your Specification – Your container can be repaired to your desired specification. These include:
- Clear and clean interior.
- Repair interior wall paneling.
- Paint interior.
- Paint exterior with a colour of your choice, roof can be painted in zinc phosphate.
- Window repair and free off window shutters.
- Plumbing and drainage checks.
- Electrical checks.
Deliver Container Back To You – After your container has been refurbished and no longer needs to be stored at RE Plant Hire, you will be contacted and at an appropriate time it will be returned to your site.
- Important Details For Customers:-
- Laden containers can be lifted but responsibility lies with the customer to guarantee floor is able to withstand weight during lift process.
- Plumbing and electrical tests are standard, if issues arise after carrying out test you will be asked whether further repairs should be carried out as these will be added charges.